Short Update

Don't want to overwhelm anyone (if there are even any readers at all) with posts, but had a thought I'd like to point out before any criticism came through (no, I haven't gotten any yet).

Someone, at some point, may ask- why not save yourself? Despite personal things happening like a death and my husband's stroke, we are trying/saving, but the person I will be going with and myself have lived for years under very tight situations because of events. I know a lot of people are, and we aren't trying to beg by any means. After our first trip went downhill, I've had to pay bills on a single income as my husband is disabled after the stroke (yes, he received some disability), and we're caring for 3 teenagers. My friend also has limited income, and takes care of family. That said, I'll get off for now. 🔯

Comments